Top 10 Ideas for Life Time Earning Money Online at Home Without Investment
We all yearn for a secondary source of income. Earning for lifetime online seems to be a farfetched idea for many. It is possible, all you need to have is some kickass skills and lots of hard work and patience. Earning money online from the comfort of your home can help you recover from an unexpected job loss or you can earn just to supplement your income.
Current job market
Digital marketing is the best ideas for earn money online. With automation as the new buzzword, employees across industries are threatened with prospects of job losses. There are regular cases of mass layoffs in companies, especially in the IT industry. Increments have also narrowed down to single digits as opposed to the double digit ones in the past. Many companies are investing in Artificial intelligence and other related technologies, to give their customers the best possible service without the use of human intervention. The threat of an increasingly automated society where human interaction for goods and services is minimal is slowly becoming a reality. In such a scenario, the job market is going to see a flood of jobseekers but very few openings for any of them.
In such a grim job scenario, working online from home is not only a novelty but is now becoming a necessity for many people.
The internet offers many ways to earn online- you can work as a freelancer with your specific set of skills or you can use your current skills for a variety of projects. It all depends on how much time you want to dedicate to working online.
You can earn well online either part time or full time on projects that can suit your liking.
- Earning through YouTube Videos- Do people constantly badger you to teach them something? No need of taking impromptu classes anymore, you can record a YouTube video and give them the link for the same. Anyone from the entire world becomes your student and with increasing likes comes money in the form of advertising rights.
- Become a freelancer- Have a skill that you can sell? Advertise for gigs on Fiverr.com , guru.com, freelancer.com or upwork.com. Start with a small project and eventually attempt larger ones. You can earn upwards of $500 for work as a content writer, graphic designer or services like SEO, data entry and more.
- Virtual Assistant-A Virtual Assistant is a person assisting someone with some work without being physically present at that person’s workplace. Being a virtual assistant you can do various jobs like publishing content, marketing, proofreading etc. Once you make contacts, you can eventually be a full time virtual assistant for someone
- SEO- Companies especially Ecommerce firms spend big bucks to get their websites on the first page of Google search results. If you have the technical and non-technical SEO optimization skills than you is hot property for any company looking to hire a SEO expert specialist.
- Become a online seller- Selling online is a completely different ballgame against the traditional face-to-face selling. You need to register yourself as a seller on top shopping portals like EBay, Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal. Once you are sure of your product and how much you can manufacture, put it up for sale and let the magic unleash!
- Create a blog- Have a flair for writing? Pour your heart out on any topic that you are passionate about. As an increasing number of people show interest in your blog, you have an opportunity to earn well through the traffic that lands on your blog
- Captcha solving- One of the easiest ways to earn money online is to become a captcha solver. All you need to do is to solve the captcha code and images and type the exact characters. This works for people who can give a dedicated amount of time to captcha solving.
- Web design- Designing a website has enormous potential. There are many people who want a website developed for them. If you have the technical skills, you can always work part-time to design websites. Even if you need to acquire the skills, the money received for designing websites is worth the time and effort needed to learn the ropes.
- Training and Consultancy- If you posses language or other skills and are passionate about teaching, then you can teach virtually to anyone across the world. All you need is a stable internet connection and mutually agreeable fixed times to teach. You can dedicate yourself to the noble profession of spreading knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Affiliate marketing- You can earn infinitely through the internet with affiliate marketing.